Analytics Xpress (AX) is a completely customizable cloud based, self-service data access, analysis and reporting engine for medium to large datasets. The tool is a web-based hosted application that provides global, instantaneous access to multiple organizational data sets. Users can perform searches on corporate data, statistically analyze their results, and configure reports on an ad hoc basis or stream data to pre-formatted Excel templates. View a product sample here: Analytics Xpress
- Columnar data architecture
- In-memory processing
- Advanced data compression and parallel computing.
- Rapid Response to queries against large data sets.
- Intuitive User Interface
- Simple search fields
- Smart query logic (AND, NOT, OR, etc.) to fine tune their results
- Fully customizable query results.
- Seamless Excel file download.
- Informed decision-making
- SaaS delivery model
- No additional hardware or software required
- Eliminates burden on IT Department
- Performance growth by adding more processors to support additional users and data
- Combine disparate data sets into one searchable environment
- User driven “labeling” for data classification
- Provides access to disparate data in order to discover patterns and trends across the enterprise
- Reduce the burden on IS to support data access and analysis
- Speed up analysis and processing of organization spend data
- Obtain advanced data access and analysis at an affordable price
- Amazon Web Services cloud based server
- Restricted log in usage
- Independently designed website through physicist coding technique.
Implementation | Training | Resources Needed
- Simple usage allows seamless implementation
- Minimal training needed
- Minimal resources required
- One analyst can utilize the product fully
- Functions on any type of computer or device
- Productive with less than 1 hour of training
- Data Profiling
- Spend Data Analytics demonstrated success as an RFP Build tool in various industries.
- Self-service Business Intelligence
- Secure data warehousing
- Data uploading, cleansing, and organization
- Data assessment
- Market analysis
- Data extraction